EXPERT HVAC REPAIR SERVICES
WE SPECIALIZE IN MULTI-ZONE & SPLIT UNIT AIR CONDITIONERS!
FULL SERVICE HEATING AND AIR CONDITIONING COMPANY IN ARIZONA
Your comfort inside your home is paramount. So, when your HVAC system begins to act up or break down, it’s time to call the experts at Ascent Heating and Cooling. Our team can help restore your heating and cooling system efficiently. From installation to repairs, Ascent can do it all! We proudly service all brands, types, and HVAC system models. Contact us today for your HVAC needs!
RESIDENTIAL & COMMERCIAL HVAC INSTALLATION SERVICES
The pros at Ascent Heating & Cooling promise to properly install the system within your specified time frame. Our team can guide you through the process of picking the right system for your home or business. By learning about the size of the building and your needs, we can recommend several options that fit within your budget. Our team will then provide expert installation services from the start of the project to completion.
10% DISCOUNTS ON REPAIRS FOR MILITARY, FIRE, POLICE & SENIORS!
OFFER CANNOT BE COMBINED WITH ANY OTHER DISCOUNTS OR PROPOSED PROJECTS UNDER SIGNED CONTRACT.
SERVICE AREAS WE SPECIALIZE IN!
- A/C SERVICE & REPAIRS
- HVAC SERVICE & REPAIRS
- HEATING SERVICE & REPAIRS
- COOLING SERVICE & REPAIRS
- DAIKIN SERVICE SPECIALIST
- NEXTAIRE SERVICE SPECIALIST
- MULTI-ZONE/SPLIT UNITS
- AIR CONDITIONER REPLACEMENT
- AIR CONDITIONER UPGRADE
- NEW AIR CONDITIONER INSTALL
- RESIDENTIAL HVAC MAINTENANCE
- COMMERCIAL HVAC MAINTENANCE
WE HAVE A 6 MONTH “SAME AS CASH” PROGRAM UPON APPROVED CREDIT!
ENJOY PEACE OF MIND.
SIGNS YOU NEED HVAC SERVICE
Call the professionals at Ascent Heating and Cooling if you notice any of these issues. The quicker these issues are addressed, the easier (and cheaper) they are to fix! Here are some of the most common warning signs that indicate your HVAC system is in need of repair:
- YOUR ENERGY BILLS HAVE SUDDENLY INCREASED
- FREQUENT HVAC CYCLING OR LONGER CYCLING
- UNUSUAL SMELLS OR NOISES COMING FROM THE UNIT
- LITTLE TO NO AIRFLOW FROM YOUR VENTS
- UNEVEN TEMPERATURES THROUGHOUT THE HOME